Product Safety Use Guide
We have compiled a few helpful guidelines to assist you with getting the most out of your Wellingtons Wick products, and to ensure you use them safely.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended
- Keep your candle away from children and pets
- On your first burn, allow the wax to burn all the way to the edge of the vessel (approximately 2-3 hours)
- Always burn your candle on a level heat resistant surface and away from drafts
- Ensure your candle wick is trimmed to approximately 5mm before each burn as it reduces the soot that can omit from the wick. Your candle omitting some soot is a natural occurrence when using natural cotton wicks and it can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth once the candle has cooled and wax has hardened.
- Do not burn your candle for any longer than 4 hours at a time
- Allow your candle to cool completely before moving it or re-lighting
- Only burn your candle down to the last 1/4 inch to prevent glass cracking
- Store your candle in a cool dry area and avoid placing in direct sunlight
Room Diffuser Care
- Keep your diffuser away from children and pets
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product
- Do not swallow
- Flammable liquid. Do not light reeds
- Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces.
- Diffuser liquid will cause damage to the diffuser lid and label if it comes into contact.
- Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as spillage may cause accidental damage to certain materials
- Spilling diffuser liquid on its lid will cause it damage, due to it's powder coating
- Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth
- Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces
- Use gloves when when handling used reeds
- keep away from heat
Failure to follow these safety instructions could result in harm to a person or damage to property